Hello, what did you do today? Martha Stewart efficiently claimed the title of shade queen, demoralized Jonathan Cheban’s belief in the power of his celebrity reach and live-tweeted a Jason Derulo concert in just under two hours.
The domestic goddess blessed us with some top-notch tweets on Wednesday, where she asked her 3.16 million followers if they knew who Kardashian bestie/professional reality tv star, Jonathan Cheban was, using a very excellent hashtag and mentioning publications without actually tagging Cheban.
Later, Stewart discovers that Cheban is a “very famous bff” of the Kardashians, to which she responds like a boss, “who knew!”
Although some might have been exhausted by throwing so much shade, Martha then live-tweeted a Jason Derulo concert, documenting his disrobement, as one does.
We are all truly blessed to have Martha Stewart and her tweets in our life, something that even Jonathan Cheban is aware of.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time