Hello, what did you do today? Martha Stewart efficiently claimed the title of shade queen, demoralized Jonathan Cheban’s belief in the power of his celebrity reach and live-tweeted a Jason Derulo concert in just under two hours.
The domestic goddess blessed us with some top-notch tweets on Wednesday, where she asked her 3.16 million followers if they knew who Kardashian bestie/professional reality tv star, Jonathan Cheban was, using a very excellent hashtag and mentioning publications without actually tagging Cheban.
Later, Stewart discovers that Cheban is a “very famous bff” of the Kardashians, to which she responds like a boss, “who knew!”
Although some might have been exhausted by throwing so much shade, Martha then live-tweeted a Jason Derulo concert, documenting his disrobement, as one does.
We are all truly blessed to have Martha Stewart and her tweets in our life, something that even Jonathan Cheban is aware of.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.