Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton spoke about her economic policies on Wednesday and criticized Republican Donald Trump for offering “no real solutions for the economic challenges we face.”
Here are her full remarks from a rally at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds in Raleigh:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow