Rihanna cried on stage last night, and her fans have a lot of feelings about it.
The benevolent queen was singing “Love the Way You Lie,” when the tears started flowing at Aviva Stadium in Dublin for the show for her ANTI tour. Rihanna shook her head, pressed her tattooed fingers against her temples and raised her hand in the air as she took a moment to collect herself. But the tears continued to stream down her face — without disrupting her perfect eye makeup, of course.
“What a night!!!! Such an emotional show for me!,” she captioned a video of the concert on Instagram.
She powered through the entire show, but in response to this display of emotion, people have taken to Twitter to express concern for her well-being. One loyal Rihanna subject asks that the singer come online to reassure everyone she’s O.K., so she can resume living life.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms