Rihanna cried on stage last night, and her fans have a lot of feelings about it.
The benevolent queen was singing “Love the Way You Lie,” when the tears started flowing at Aviva Stadium in Dublin for the show for her ANTI tour. Rihanna shook her head, pressed her tattooed fingers against her temples and raised her hand in the air as she took a moment to collect herself. But the tears continued to stream down her face — without disrupting her perfect eye makeup, of course.
“What a night!!!! Such an emotional show for me!,” she captioned a video of the concert on Instagram.
She powered through the entire show, but in response to this display of emotion, people have taken to Twitter to express concern for her well-being. One loyal Rihanna subject asks that the singer come online to reassure everyone she’s O.K., so she can resume living life.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time