Clear skin is so yesterday — this season, it’s all about skin riddled with pimples, blackheads and bumps. At least, that’s the look Malaysian designer Moto Guo debuted during Milan Men’s Fashion Week.
Models were sent down the catwalk with spotty, blemished and inflamed skin that made them look more high school adolescents than high fashion runway models, which is a beauty look that anyone prone to breakouts will probably appreciate.
While it’s not apparent whether the models naturally had acne or it was the work of a talented makeup artist, WWD called the beauty look, “nerdy grooming.”
But really, talk about a teenage dream!
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving