First Lady and viral turnip video curator Michelle Obama has officially joined Snapchat.
As of today, you can find updates from the FLOTUS, according to a post on Medium by Kelsey Donohue, who works in the Obama’s communication office.
She’s so far used Snapchat to tease her upcoming Carpool Karaoke ride. According to the announcement, followers will be able to follow her Let Girls Learn trip to Morocco, Spain, and Liberia where she’ll be visiting with young women who aren’t in school starting next week.
Obama already keeps her 4.58 million Twitter followers informed on her major women’s empowerment initatives, events with her husband and eating vegetables. Bonus: fellow advocates Meryl Streep and Freida Pinto will star in her videos, and Obama will also use the platform to plug ways to get fit. Plus, she’ll serve up an inside look at the White House Kitchen Garden.
You can keep track of her doing big things in floral prints by following MichelleObama on Snapchat.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms