First Lady and viral turnip video curator Michelle Obama has officially joined Snapchat.
As of today, you can find updates from the FLOTUS, according to a post on Medium by Kelsey Donohue, who works in the Obama’s communication office.
She’s so far used Snapchat to tease her upcoming Carpool Karaoke ride. According to the announcement, followers will be able to follow her Let Girls Learn trip to Morocco, Spain, and Liberia where she’ll be visiting with young women who aren’t in school starting next week.
Obama already keeps her 4.58 million Twitter followers informed on her major women’s empowerment initatives, events with her husband and eating vegetables. Bonus: fellow advocates Meryl Streep and Freida Pinto will star in her videos, and Obama will also use the platform to plug ways to get fit. Plus, she’ll serve up an inside look at the White House Kitchen Garden.
You can keep track of her doing big things in floral prints by following MichelleObama on Snapchat.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief