First Lady and viral turnip video curator Michelle Obama has officially joined Snapchat.
As of today, you can find updates from the FLOTUS, according to a post on Medium by Kelsey Donohue, who works in the Obama’s communication office.
She’s so far used Snapchat to tease her upcoming Carpool Karaoke ride. According to the announcement, followers will be able to follow her Let Girls Learn trip to Morocco, Spain, and Liberia where she’ll be visiting with young women who aren’t in school starting next week.
Obama already keeps her 4.58 million Twitter followers informed on her major women’s empowerment initatives, events with her husband and eating vegetables. Bonus: fellow advocates Meryl Streep and Freida Pinto will star in her videos, and Obama will also use the platform to plug ways to get fit. Plus, she’ll serve up an inside look at the White House Kitchen Garden.
You can keep track of her doing big things in floral prints by following MichelleObama on Snapchat.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color