Ticketmaster has released a list of the upcoming concerts where customers can use the vouchers they were given as part of a class-action settlement over the company’s fees.
Ticketmaster—which is now owned by Live Nation—will provide $10 million in ticket vouchers to certain Live Nation concerts through May 2017.
Customers who bought tickets from Ticketmaster’s website between Oct. 21, 1999 and Feb. 27, 2013 are eligible to receive the vouchers, the New York Times reported.
In certain places, performers include Bob Dylan, the Cure, Kenny Chesney, Weezer, Panic! At The Disco, the Zac Brown Band, Gwen Stefani, Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa.
A list of the eligible performances through Oct. 29 can be viewed here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization