Sometimes, it really does come down to great genes.
Cindy Crawford‘s son Presley Gerber, 16, and daughter Kaia Gerber, 14, are having breakout years in the modeling world, following in the footsteps of their supermodel mom. The preternaturally good-looking progeny — who are both the spitting image of their mother, down to the chiseled cheekbones — both signed contracts with IMG Models over the last year. Lately, Presley’s booking runway gigs for major fashion brands — in the last few weeks, he was on the runway for Moschino and Dolce & Gabbana — while Kaia has walked for Alexander Wang, shot with Crawford for Chrome Hearts, and today released a fashion film with Miu Miu. It’s been a big week for the beautiful teenagers.
Here’s Presley walking for Dolce & Gabbana in Milan:
And here’s Kaia starring in the Miu Miu video, out today:
And, in case you weren’t sure about the resemblance, here’s Kaia with mom Cindy on the cover of Vogue Paris earlier this year:
And another Vogue Paris shot, this one with Cindy and Presley:
They’ve been shot by legendary fashion photographers like Mario Testino (above) and Bruce Weber (below):
And Kaia’s been involved with some high-profile campaigns, like this Alexander Wang one:
Expect to see much more of these very blessed teens, who seem quite keen to follow their mom straight to the top — and are well on their way to doing it.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving