Chelsea Clinton—daughter of presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton—gave birth to a son, Aidan, on Saturday.
The couple’s firstborn child, Charlotte, was born in September 2014 and will turn 2 this year.
“We are overjoyed to be grandparents again with the arrival of our grandson, Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky,” Hillary and Bill Clinton said in a statement on Saturday, NBC News reports.
“We are all over the moon as Chelsea and Marc welcome Charlotte’s little brother to the world and grateful for our many blessings. Chelsea and Aidan are both doing well and enjoying this very special time together,” the statement said.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time