Chelsea Clinton—daughter of presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton—gave birth to a son, Aidan, on Saturday.
The couple’s firstborn child, Charlotte, was born in September 2014 and will turn 2 this year.
“We are overjoyed to be grandparents again with the arrival of our grandson, Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky,” Hillary and Bill Clinton said in a statement on Saturday, NBC News reports.
“We are all over the moon as Chelsea and Marc welcome Charlotte’s little brother to the world and grateful for our many blessings. Chelsea and Aidan are both doing well and enjoying this very special time together,” the statement said.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World