You’re never too old for a scolding from Granny!
William, who was crouching down to speak to his son, Prince George, on the Buckingham Palace balcony, was given a directive from the Queen to “Stand up, William” – which he followed with the speed of a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Prince George’s reaction – a face palm – is just the cherry on top of an already perfect GIF.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.