John Boyega, the breakout star of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, continues to be one of Hollywood’s most lovable leading men.
Earlier this week, the 24-year-old actor spent the day visiting a local children’s hospice in England. Called Demelza Hospice Care for Children, the facility offers a place for terminally-ill children to receive care and spend their days as they undergo treatment. On Monday, they hosted a Star Wars-themed party where Boyega made an appearance.
In a touching video of the event, watch Boyega interact with the children, families, and staff, adding a little excitement to the day.
Boyega may just be a reluctant Stormtrooper who doesn’t have the Force, but he’s certainly making time to use his star power for good.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time