James Corden has been on fire lately, with a successful night of hosting the Tonys under his belt, and an ongoing series of Carpool Karaoke videos that tend to go viral. But on his late-night show Tuesday, Corden got served in an epic rap battle with comedian Kevin Hart.
The two traded pointed barbs about each other’s success (or lack thereof), with Corden going for the jugular by lampooning Hart’s short stature. Hart was quick to react with his own burns about Corden’s, well, size.
“James Corden thinks I look like a kid,” rapped Hart. “Well, I might be small, but my bank account’s big.”
To which Corden came back: “I know you have money — I got money too — but you probably save a lot by wearing children’s shoes.”
Hart is promoting his new buddy comedy with The Rock, Central Intelligence, which hits theaters this week. The duo has been traipsing around the world to drum up press for the movie, which Corden was quick to note.
“I hope you thank The Rock, honestly. Because of him, you’re in a movie people might actually see,” Corden threw down.
But ultimately, the crowd was feeling Hart’s flow, and he was crowned the winner. Watch the full battle above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time