Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston certainly seemed like new romantics together on the beach by Swift’s Rhode Island house Tuesday.
The Sun tabloid published photos of Swift and Hiddleston cuddling on the rocky shoreline as they looked out at the water. The world has 34 photographs of the event because someone with a camera watched the pair from afar as they picked a perch, sat together and kissed.
Both Calvin Harris and Swift, who split up two weeks ago, have decided the other is just another picture to burn — or in this case, delete from social media.
Swift and Hiddleston have been photographed together before, when they had a dance-off at the Met Gala last month.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023