One of the most memorable moments of the third season of Broad City was when Hillary Clinton guest-starred as herself on the show. In an interview with The Wrap, the show’s stars Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer shared what it was really like to work with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.
Glazer was more than star-struck when she saw Clinton, going so far as to compliment her body.
“I saw a glimpse of her body when she like opened her jacket,” Glazer said. “She looked so good, it was weird. I was also like, ‘This is awesome.’”
Jacobson interjected after this to add that Clinton wasn’t shedding her clothes, but just adjusting her jacket on set.
“Say that she was still wearing clothes,” Jacobson said. “It seems like you really caught a glimpse.”
The stars then went on to discuss the viral (and very GIF-able) nature of their comedy and the future of the show.
Watch the full interview below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve