With three movies coming out this year and a 15-month-old daughter with husband Ryan Reynolds at home, it’s safe to say Blake Lively has grown up.
In a new interview with Marie Claire, the star — who famously played Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl — shows that she’s left her iconic Upper East Side rich kid character behind.
“All my eggs are in one basket, and that’s my family. That’s where my heart is. That’s where my everything is.”
She also discusses her relationship with Reynolds, and why she wanted to marry him.
Lively plays a stranded surfer in the midst of a shark attack in the upcoming thrilled called The Shallows.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears