With three movies coming out this year and a 15-month-old daughter with husband Ryan Reynolds at home, it’s safe to say Blake Lively has grown up.
In a new interview with Marie Claire, the star — who famously played Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl — shows that she’s left her iconic Upper East Side rich kid character behind.
“All my eggs are in one basket, and that’s my family. That’s where my heart is. That’s where my everything is.”
She also discusses her relationship with Reynolds, and why she wanted to marry him.
Lively plays a stranded surfer in the midst of a shark attack in the upcoming thrilled called The Shallows.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart