With three movies coming out this year and a 15-month-old daughter with husband Ryan Reynolds at home, it’s safe to say Blake Lively has grown up.
In a new interview with Marie Claire, the star — who famously played Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl — shows that she’s left her iconic Upper East Side rich kid character behind.
“All my eggs are in one basket, and that’s my family. That’s where my heart is. That’s where my everything is.”
She also discusses her relationship with Reynolds, and why she wanted to marry him.
Lively plays a stranded surfer in the midst of a shark attack in the upcoming thrilled called The Shallows.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com