Apple has launched a new back-to-school offer called Summer Beats, offering up free headphones to university students.
The Summer Beats promotion bundles in a free pair of wireless Beats headphones when you buy any eligible Mac, iPad or iPhone. To qualify, however, Apple says you’ll have to fall into one of the following groups: university students, students accepted into university, parents buying for university students, and teachers and staff at all levels.
If you buy a iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or Mac Pro, you’ll receive a free pair of Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones (available in a range of colours). If you buy an eligible iPad or iPhone, meanwhile, you’ll get a free pair of either the Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones, or the Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones.
“As part of Apple’s continued support of education and students, today Apple has launched our Back to School offer called Summer Beats. You’ll get wireless Beats headphones when you buy an eligible Mac, iPad, or iPhone for university. And save on a Mac or iPad with Apple education pricing,” explains Apple.
The educational pricing is a year-round offer, enabling you to save up to £339 on a new Mac, and up to £50 on a new iPad. Check out the back-to-school deals here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve