Apple has launched a new back-to-school offer called Summer Beats, offering up free headphones to university students.
The Summer Beats promotion bundles in a free pair of wireless Beats headphones when you buy any eligible Mac, iPad or iPhone. To qualify, however, Apple says you’ll have to fall into one of the following groups: university students, students accepted into university, parents buying for university students, and teachers and staff at all levels.
If you buy a iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or Mac Pro, you’ll receive a free pair of Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones (available in a range of colours). If you buy an eligible iPad or iPhone, meanwhile, you’ll get a free pair of either the Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones, or the Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones.
“As part of Apple’s continued support of education and students, today Apple has launched our Back to School offer called Summer Beats. You’ll get wireless Beats headphones when you buy an eligible Mac, iPad, or iPhone for university. And save on a Mac or iPad with Apple education pricing,” explains Apple.
The educational pricing is a year-round offer, enabling you to save up to £339 on a new Mac, and up to £50 on a new iPad. Check out the back-to-school deals here.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List