Beating Jimmy Fallon in a game of “Box of Lies” is no easy feat, but on Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Lena Dunham had a go at bluffing her way to victory. The competition — one of the show’s recurring segments — requires participants to select a box and then describe its contents to their opponent. After they are finished either detailing the object in front of them or fabricating a lie about it, their opponent guesses whether they are telling the truth or not.
While the Girls star was not able to convince Fallon that a collection of Leonardo DiCaprio’s headshots labeled “Frances McDormand” was actually a banana with a Sideshow Bob wig, she ultimately came out on top by sneakily telling the truth in the final round.
Watch the full clip above.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now