In what might be one of the most outré collaborations of the summer, Vogue has tapped Kanye protégée Desiigner and model Andrea Diaconu (who is most definitely not a broad in Atlanta) to dance around the financial district in New York City in a video for the publication’s website.
Set to what is undoubtedly the song of the summer, the rapper’s “Panda,” Desiigner dances shirtless around Wall Street with his trademark insouciance, while Diaconu struts her stuff in the season’s latest swimwear and stilettos on the streets of FiDi.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve