In what might be one of the most outré collaborations of the summer, Vogue has tapped Kanye protégée Desiigner and model Andrea Diaconu (who is most definitely not a broad in Atlanta) to dance around the financial district in New York City in a video for the publication’s website.
Set to what is undoubtedly the song of the summer, the rapper’s “Panda,” Desiigner dances shirtless around Wall Street with his trademark insouciance, while Diaconu struts her stuff in the season’s latest swimwear and stilettos on the streets of FiDi.
Watch the full video below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving