In what might be one of the most outré collaborations of the summer, Vogue has tapped Kanye protégée Desiigner and model Andrea Diaconu (who is most definitely not a broad in Atlanta) to dance around the financial district in New York City in a video for the publication’s website.
Set to what is undoubtedly the song of the summer, the rapper’s “Panda,” Desiigner dances shirtless around Wall Street with his trademark insouciance, while Diaconu struts her stuff in the season’s latest swimwear and stilettos on the streets of FiDi.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com