In what might be one of the most outré collaborations of the summer, Vogue has tapped Kanye protégée Desiigner and model Andrea Diaconu (who is most definitely not a broad in Atlanta) to dance around the financial district in New York City in a video for the publication’s website.
Set to what is undoubtedly the song of the summer, the rapper’s “Panda,” Desiigner dances shirtless around Wall Street with his trademark insouciance, while Diaconu struts her stuff in the season’s latest swimwear and stilettos on the streets of FiDi.
Watch the full video below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer