Fans of Curb Your Enthusiasm should be feeling “prettay, prettay, prettay good” right about now.
“We’re thrilled that Larry has decided to do a new season of CURB and can’t wait to see what he has planned,” Casey Bloys, president of HBO programming, said in a news release.
The show, starring Seinfeld co-creator David, holds the title as HBO’s longest-running scripted comedy or drama series. The show ran from 2000 to 2011.
As David told TIME in a 2010 interview, “people should keep enthusiasm curbed in their lives. Always keep it. To not is unattractive. It’s unseemly.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy