Kanye West once said that the greatest pain in his life is that he will never be able to see himself perform live. To make sure that no one else suffers the same fate, West is hitting the road and may be coming to your town.
The rapper, artist, provocateur and Oxford University lecturer just announced a 40-city tour in support of his album The Life of Pablo. The Saint Pablo tour kicks off August 25 in Indianapolis and will hit Minneapolis, New York, Tampa, Los Angeles, Seattle Dallas and more. See all the dates here.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday, June 18, here, but TIDAL members will have access to a special pre-sale. West’s Yeezus tour sold out quickly and even his secret New York City show was a mob scene.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating