Parisians showed solidarity with the victims of the shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, lighting up the Eiffel Tower in rainbow colors on Monday night.
“Paris stands with Orlando,” Mayor Anne Hidalgo wrote on Twitter on Monday morning. “Tonight @LaTourEiffel will wear the rainbow flag as a tribute to the victims. #lovewins”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow