Hillary Clinton called for increased anti-terror attacks, more gun control and solidarity with LGBT Americans in the wake of the Orlando shooting.
In a speech in Cleveland, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that “weapons of war have no place on our streets.” Here is a full transcript of her remarks.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?