Hillary Clinton called for increased anti-terror attacks, more gun control and solidarity with LGBT Americans in the wake of the Orlando shooting.
In a speech in Cleveland, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that “weapons of war have no place on our streets.” Here is a full transcript of her remarks.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time