Hillary Clinton called for increased anti-terror attacks, more gun control and solidarity with LGBT Americans in the wake of the Orlando shooting.
In a speech in Cleveland, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that “weapons of war have no place on our streets.” Here is a full transcript of her remarks.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction