This baby fox got stuck in a fenced-in back yard at a house in North London for over six hours — and it ran out of escape routes. The only option? A Sisyphean struggle with a slippery slide. In the video below, watch its valiant attempts at making its way up the children’s slide. We feel you, adorable vulpine creature.
Onlookers report that the tiny woodland animal attempted to climb the slide over and over for many hours, but never managed to get far. But don’t worry—the fox was picked up by the UK’s National Fox Welfare Society, which took it away for a medical checkup and says that it will be released back into its habitat.
Never give up on Monday.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization