Have you ever found yourself stranded in a city struck with the overwhelming desire to take a nap, but with nowhere to curl up and sneak in some shut eye? Enter Google Naps, a crowdsourced map project that will tell you the best places in your city to take a nap.
The tool is built on top of Google Maps and once you give it your location info it shows you the top napping spots in your area, as submitted by other locals. In New York, for example, there are markers on benches near delicious smelling bakeries and spots with breezy ocean views.
For now, though, there aren’t that many spots on the map. The Atlantic points out that Google Naps is a tongue-in-cheek project from two guys in the Netherlands who “want to bring a smile on the faces of Google fans,” but just think how good this map could be if tons of people actually submitted their best nap secrets. In fact, I’m starting to feel kind of sleepy right now…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com