Survivors of Sunday’s deadly Orlando nightclub shooting described the chaotic scene that played out as they realized that what initially sounded like part of a typical DJ set was actually gunfire.
“At first it sounded like it was part of the show,” survivor Andy Moss said. “But once people start screaming and shots just keep ringing out, you know that it’s not a show anymore.”
Watch the video above for more witness reactions.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer