Comedian Billy Crystal repeated his famous Muhammad Ali impression during a eulogy for the boxer Friday.
“Everybody’s talking about George Foreman… George Foreman is ugly. He’s so slow,” Crystal said in his Ali voice. “I’m so fast I can turn off the lights and be in my bed before the room gets dark.”
The impression brought a moment of levity to a series of speeches from a long list of notable figures including former President Bill Clinton apparently chosen by Ali before his death last week.
“He decided, very young, to write his own life story,” said Clinton. “He decided that he would not be ever disempowered.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk