Please, no one ask “who wore it best.” Because that’s just not fair. In what just might be the ultimate awkward party faux pas, someone wore the same elegant Missoni coat as Kate Middleton to a society wedding. The princess, who is well known for her annoyingly pitch-perfect sartorial choices, was at the wedding of Lucy Meade and Charlie Budgett with husband William and brother-in-law Harry. No word on the identity of the unnamed guest who unknowingly copied the Duchess of Cambridge’s style. At least she looks pretty flawless as well.
In other royal news, William and Kate released a new photo of their family over the weekend. Cue the squeals.
[h/t The Daily Beast]
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time