Queen Elizabeth II celebrates her official 90th birthday this weekend and in case the festivities planned weren’t celebration enough, Twitter has created a custom emoji to commemorate Her Majesty’s milestone birthday.
The emoji is jeweled purple crown that includes her age on the detailing; Twitter users who want to share birthday wishes with Britain’s longest-serving monarch can use the hashtags #Queenat90 or #happybirthdayyourmajesty to trigger the regal emoji.
Twitter UK MD Dara Nasr noted on the company’s blog that the platform was excited to let users join the conversation surrounding the Queen’s celebrations.
“With the Monarch celebrating such a milestone birthday, we wanted to enable Twitter users to mark the occasion in a truly special way on the platform,” Nasr said. “The crown emoji represents The Queen’s lifelong commitment and reflects people’s love and admiration for her on this special birthday. We can’t wait for users to share their messages and join the conversation on Twitter during the celebrations this weekend.”
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now