1. What if we could diagnose a concussion with a mobile phone?
By Mike Orcutt in MIT Technology Review
2. These simple steps can keep disadvantaged students from dropping out of college.
By Jonathan Rabinovitz at the Stanford University Graduate School of Education
3. The antidepressants used by tens of thousands of teens don’t work.
By Ashley Welch at CBS News
4. Iceland just solved the carbon dioxide problem. They turned it into rock.
By Chris Mooney in the Washington Post
5. Forget binge-watching TV. Here comes binge-reading.
By Charley Locke in Wired
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement