With the UEFA European Championships about to begin, Google has scored with soccer fans by putting up a celebratory Doodle.
France, which is hosting Europe’s four-yearly international soccer event, will play Romania in the opener on Friday night. Twenty-four teams including favorites Germany, reigning champions Spain, will compete for the Henri Delaunay Trophy over a full month of matches held in stadiums around France.
The animated Doodle depicts a Parisian cityscape with an anthropomorphic, smiling Eiffel Tower playing keepie-uppie. The ball is in the French tricoleur, and the flags of all the teams competing in the tournament are displayed in the background.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer