Jack Means, 57, probably knows what it feels like to regret a drunk dial.
Police arrested the Florida man for calling police when there was no emergency — he was merely upset that his girlfriend would not buy him vodka. When deputies arrived at his home after he reported neighbors arguing, Means admitted that the call was just a prank, NBC-2 reports.
On the Monday night call, Means told the dispatcher “It’s not what I’d call a true emergency, but it’s the same bull***t.”
He was soon arrested on a misdemeanor for misusing 911.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart