Steph Curry has been on a high, what with his unstoppable basketball stardom, chart-topping emoji app release, and enviable friendships and family life. But that’s all come crashing to a (minor) halt with the release of his newest line of athletic shoes with Under Armour.
The Curry Two “Chef” sneaker is riling up fans all over Twitter, who think the all-white kicks are way too old-school — and not in a cool way. Curry’s getting served, and it doesn’t taste good. A few examples of the burns coming his way:
Some of the other Curry Two designs have already sold out, but the “Chef” doesn’t seem to be hitting the sweet spot. They’re priced at $119.99.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up