Steph Curry has been on a high, what with his unstoppable basketball stardom, chart-topping emoji app release, and enviable friendships and family life. But that’s all come crashing to a (minor) halt with the release of his newest line of athletic shoes with Under Armour.
The Curry Two “Chef” sneaker is riling up fans all over Twitter, who think the all-white kicks are way too old-school — and not in a cool way. Curry’s getting served, and it doesn’t taste good. A few examples of the burns coming his way:
Some of the other Curry Two designs have already sold out, but the “Chef” doesn’t seem to be hitting the sweet spot. They’re priced at $119.99.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This