Snoop Dogg had the honor of throwing the ceremonial first pitch at the San Diego Padres-Atlanta Braves game Tuesday night and it was far from a home run.
The pitch flew nowhere near the catcher as the cameraman and fellow bystanders dodged the ball. Snoop expressed lots of excitement before the game — unfortunately, his throwing abilities didn’t quite match his enthusiasm, according to TODAY.
Snoop’s pitch had a lot in common with fellow rapper 50 Cent’s throw, which MLB commentators dubbed “not great.” Snoop, who played a set as “DJ Snoopadelic” after the game, took the disastrous throw in good stride and laughed it off.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.