A little boy who was unimpressed by the offerings of a local fair has become the Internet’s latest meme for being so over it.
According to BuzzFeed, his aunt Katana (who declined to give her last name) took her newphew D’Quadre to a funfair, but “he didn’t express a keen interest in any of it.” She then tweeted out a series of photos that show D’Quadre’s general disinterest for the fair’s games and rides, along with a caption that read, “When your nephew is so over the fair…”
The Internet identified strongly with D’Quadre’s aloof expression and promptly reacted, retweeting Katana’s tweet over 600 times and giving it over 1,000 likes, as well as producing their own commentary.
Honestly, we are all D’Quadre.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up