Freshly beard-free Game of Thrones favorite Kit Harington is getting up to some mysterious trouble that doesn’t look like it has anything to do with Westeros, White Walkers or the battle to come in the North.
In a new video released to TIME, the star—looking slightly concerned—can be seen getting wheeled into a giant metal cage lined with motion-capture cameras. These kinds of cage-like contraptions are used to scan and capture the likeness of an actor for later use. What that use will be, however, remains unknown. But this looks like it could be a clue about Harington’s next project.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms