Game of Thrones and 30 Rock are arguably two of the greatest television shows ever, but what if they were mashed up in to one truly amazing television show? A new video gives fans a very brief taste of what it could be like if Liz Lemon moved in with the Lannisters of Casterly Rock.
The video comes from YouTube channel Practical Folks and it re-imagines the opening credits of Game of Thrones. Gone are the dramatic swells of the show’s epic theme and the ever-evolving map of Westeros, replaced by the zany, zippy sounds of the 30 Rock introduction. Swap Tyrion Lannister for Tina Fey, Jaime Lannister for Alec Baldwin, and King Tommen for Judah Friedlander (wait, can we make that one really happen, please?) and you have everyone’s favorite new TV show, 30 Casterly Rock!
Now if we could just get Hodor to do an EDM remix of the song.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up