Game of Thrones and 30 Rock are arguably two of the greatest television shows ever, but what if they were mashed up in to one truly amazing television show? A new video gives fans a very brief taste of what it could be like if Liz Lemon moved in with the Lannisters of Casterly Rock.
The video comes from YouTube channel Practical Folks and it re-imagines the opening credits of Game of Thrones. Gone are the dramatic swells of the show’s epic theme and the ever-evolving map of Westeros, replaced by the zany, zippy sounds of the 30 Rock introduction. Swap Tyrion Lannister for Tina Fey, Jaime Lannister for Alec Baldwin, and King Tommen for Judah Friedlander (wait, can we make that one really happen, please?) and you have everyone’s favorite new TV show, 30 Casterly Rock!
Now if we could just get Hodor to do an EDM remix of the song.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future