Having your boss catch you sleeping on the job is an employee’s worst nightmare—but can imagine if they took a picture, too?
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson did just that on a recent trip to visit the Virgin Australia offices, according to a post on his Virgin.com blog.
“I popped into the office and the airport to say hello and check in to see what the team are up to. This guy wasn’t up to much at all – I caught him sleeping on the job! Wow, did he get a shock when I woke him up,” the billionaire wrote. “He must have thought he was dreaming because he went straight back to sleep. To be fair, he was on standby, getting some much needed rest.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve