Having your boss catch you sleeping on the job is an employee’s worst nightmare—but can imagine if they took a picture, too?
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson did just that on a recent trip to visit the Virgin Australia offices, according to a post on his Virgin.com blog.
“I popped into the office and the airport to say hello and check in to see what the team are up to. This guy wasn’t up to much at all – I caught him sleeping on the job! Wow, did he get a shock when I woke him up,” the billionaire wrote. “He must have thought he was dreaming because he went straight back to sleep. To be fair, he was on standby, getting some much needed rest.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State