Justin Bieber, pop’s enfant terrible, has been busy: he’s in the midst of a massive global stadium tour for his latest album, Purpose, he just released his own emoji app, and he remixed Drake’s number-one single “One Dance” with a few verses of his own.
Today, his team handed over another gift to true Beliebers, this one in the form of a music video to watch on loop.
The video is for his chilled-out tropical house jam “Company,” and it’s a documentary-style compilation of clips of the Biebz on his world travels. He starts out pensive, shirtless and downcast as he gazes over the calm waters of the Santorini basin and sits alone in the dark on a child’s swing. But things quickly pick up as he’s snapped posing for Calvin Klein photo shoots, performing to elated fans on stage, and practicing fast-paced choreography behind the scenes.
Related: How to Travel to the Greek Islands
“Maybe we / can be / be each other’s company,” he croons breathily. Clearly, it’s not easy to find a meaningful relationship while busy with the demands of a grueling tour schedule. Fame, too, can be isolating.
But Justin, if you need our company yachting, snowboarding, and adventuring around the world at any time, the answer is absolutely yes.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com