Justin Bieber, pop’s enfant terrible, has been busy: he’s in the midst of a massive global stadium tour for his latest album, Purpose, he just released his own emoji app, and he remixed Drake’s number-one single “One Dance” with a few verses of his own.
Today, his team handed over another gift to true Beliebers, this one in the form of a music video to watch on loop.
The video is for his chilled-out tropical house jam “Company,” and it’s a documentary-style compilation of clips of the Biebz on his world travels. He starts out pensive, shirtless and downcast as he gazes over the calm waters of the Santorini basin and sits alone in the dark on a child’s swing. But things quickly pick up as he’s snapped posing for Calvin Klein photo shoots, performing to elated fans on stage, and practicing fast-paced choreography behind the scenes.
Related: How to Travel to the Greek Islands
“Maybe we / can be / be each other’s company,” he croons breathily. Clearly, it’s not easy to find a meaningful relationship while busy with the demands of a grueling tour schedule. Fame, too, can be isolating.
But Justin, if you need our company yachting, snowboarding, and adventuring around the world at any time, the answer is absolutely yes.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023