Reynolds initially started making the videos when her son, Stewart Reynolds (who goes by the name “Brittlestar” on Vine and has nearly 900,000 followers), thought it would be funny if his mother recited Drizzy’s rap lyrics in her Scottish accent.
Bette told Mashable that she more than game for the idea. “I’m always up for having fun and making people laugh,” she said.
Bette has now garnered a sizeable following of her own, with over 16,000 Vine followers and counting.
See the best of Reynolds spitting Drake’s bars below.
Future and Drake got nothing on Bette.
Started from Scotland, now we’re here.
Your move, Meek Mill.
Bette isn’t just a Drake stan, though — her covers of Kanye and Desiigner are straight fire.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization