At one point during her performance, the Lemonade diva paused before singing her hit, “Love On Top,” to let loose a brief sneeze that elicited a crowd-wide “Bless you!” and a rush of cheers.
Naturally, the Internet had plenty to say about the sneeze and lost no time in doing so, with responses running the gamut from joy to jealousy.
As one fan observed, only Bey-sus could command cheers with a single sneeze.
Others were excited that Bey knew the correct etiquette for sneezing in public.
Some were sad that they missed out on the sure-to-be iconic moment.
Still others were just in awe of the queen.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time