The most popular CEO in the country is Bob Bechek, worldwide managing director for management and consulting firm Bain & Company, Glassdoor found in its annual list of 50 executives with the highest anonymous employee approval ratings.
More than 2 million employee reviews submitted to Glassdoor were analyzed for this year’s ranking, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Becheck—who has a 99% approval rating from 147 employees who weighed in—sits above Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who placed fourth for the second year in a row and snagged the first spot in 2013. Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software Group Inc., Dominic Barton, global managing director of McKinsey & Company, and Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, grabbed the second, third and fifth spots, respectively.
The accolade comes on the heels of Bain & Company being awarded second place in Glassdoor‘s “Best Places to Work” 2016 list, behind Airbnb.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement