The most popular CEO in the country is Bob Bechek, worldwide managing director for management and consulting firm Bain & Company, Glassdoor found in its annual list of 50 executives with the highest anonymous employee approval ratings.
More than 2 million employee reviews submitted to Glassdoor were analyzed for this year’s ranking, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Becheck—who has a 99% approval rating from 147 employees who weighed in—sits above Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who placed fourth for the second year in a row and snagged the first spot in 2013. Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software Group Inc., Dominic Barton, global managing director of McKinsey & Company, and Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, grabbed the second, third and fifth spots, respectively.
The accolade comes on the heels of Bain & Company being awarded second place in Glassdoor‘s “Best Places to Work” 2016 list, behind Airbnb.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time