The most popular CEO in the country is Bob Bechek, worldwide managing director for management and consulting firm Bain & Company, Glassdoor found in its annual list of 50 executives with the highest anonymous employee approval ratings.
More than 2 million employee reviews submitted to Glassdoor were analyzed for this year’s ranking, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Becheck—who has a 99% approval rating from 147 employees who weighed in—sits above Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who placed fourth for the second year in a row and snagged the first spot in 2013. Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software Group Inc., Dominic Barton, global managing director of McKinsey & Company, and Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, grabbed the second, third and fifth spots, respectively.
The accolade comes on the heels of Bain & Company being awarded second place in Glassdoor‘s “Best Places to Work” 2016 list, behind Airbnb.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org