The most popular CEO in the country is Bob Bechek, worldwide managing director for management and consulting firm Bain & Company, Glassdoor found in its annual list of 50 executives with the highest anonymous employee approval ratings.
More than 2 million employee reviews submitted to Glassdoor were analyzed for this year’s ranking, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Becheck—who has a 99% approval rating from 147 employees who weighed in—sits above Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who placed fourth for the second year in a row and snagged the first spot in 2013. Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software Group Inc., Dominic Barton, global managing director of McKinsey & Company, and Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, grabbed the second, third and fifth spots, respectively.
The accolade comes on the heels of Bain & Company being awarded second place in Glassdoor‘s “Best Places to Work” 2016 list, behind Airbnb.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was