The most popular CEO in the country is Bob Bechek, worldwide managing director for management and consulting firm Bain & Company, Glassdoor found in its annual list of 50 executives with the highest anonymous employee approval ratings.
More than 2 million employee reviews submitted to Glassdoor were analyzed for this year’s ranking, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Becheck—who has a 99% approval rating from 147 employees who weighed in—sits above Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, who placed fourth for the second year in a row and snagged the first spot in 2013. Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software Group Inc., Dominic Barton, global managing director of McKinsey & Company, and Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, grabbed the second, third and fifth spots, respectively.
The accolade comes on the heels of Bain & Company being awarded second place in Glassdoor‘s “Best Places to Work” 2016 list, behind Airbnb.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow