We’re going to go ahead and assume this was an accident, but a man in Texas submitted a job application that included a picture of his penis. (Or at least, someone’s penis. But like, probably his penis.)
A caseworker at Texas Workforce Solutions found the lewd picture alongside a job application in her email inbox, the Dallas Observer reports. The man was promptly ticketed with “obscene display or distribution.”
It’s safe to assume that the man is still seeking employment.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow