Outspoken actress Jamie Lee Curtis may not be featured in the ‘Warcraft’ movie, but that didn’t stop the showbiz mainstay and current Scream Queens star from donning a complete costume for the Los Angeles premiere of the massively popular video game-turned-movie.
Curtis and her 20-year-old son Thomas Guest both donned over-the-top orc regalia for the event, elaborate headpieces and draping capes included. Both are, apparently, big fans of the franchise: “We’re serious about our games,” she told Entertainment Tonight. This also isn’t the first time Curtis has made a splash in a costume; Vanity Fair notes that she and her family are dedicated to the art of dress-up, attending conventions and events in disguises on the regular.
Still, you’ve got to give it to her committing to the full look for this premiere — that green face paint is no joke. When she encountered another attendee in green paint, she said she was “digging” on it, as recorded by a reporter who ran into her on the red carpet.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year