Outspoken actress Jamie Lee Curtis may not be featured in the ‘Warcraft’ movie, but that didn’t stop the showbiz mainstay and current Scream Queens star from donning a complete costume for the Los Angeles premiere of the massively popular video game-turned-movie.
Curtis and her 20-year-old son Thomas Guest both donned over-the-top orc regalia for the event, elaborate headpieces and draping capes included. Both are, apparently, big fans of the franchise: “We’re serious about our games,” she told Entertainment Tonight. This also isn’t the first time Curtis has made a splash in a costume; Vanity Fair notes that she and her family are dedicated to the art of dress-up, attending conventions and events in disguises on the regular.
Still, you’ve got to give it to her committing to the full look for this premiere — that green face paint is no joke. When she encountered another attendee in green paint, she said she was “digging” on it, as recorded by a reporter who ran into her on the red carpet.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now