When Drake dropped “0 to 100” back in 2014, Ayesha Curry responded to the track’s mention of her husband — Golden State Warriors point guard Steph Curry — with a parody video in which she reminded the Toronto rapper that she is the real “Chef Curry with the pot.”
Drizzy reposted the video to his Instagram shortly afterwards, but had to wait over a year to find out whether she could actually back up her claims. On Saturday, the 6 God showed up to the launch of Ayesha’s pop-up style restaurant, International Smoke, to finally test out her culinary prowess.
Several attendees shared photos of the guests at the opening — including Drake and Steph — as they dined on the four-course, family-style meal that will be available at Chef Michael Mina’s Test Kitchen in San Francisco through July.
And based on the pictures of the food that was served, Ayesha was telling the truth.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer