Jack White has some serious competition from a little red fox.
A new video shows the fox—along with a tiny fluffy dog, a braying donkey, a horse, a cow, a French bulldog and several others—”singing” The White Stripes’ biggest hit “Seven Nation Army” and totally owning it. The cows and goats may not have White’s way with words, but they have rhythm and can carry a tune in their own special way.
Back in 2014, White said he wasn’t sick of the ubiquitous song yet, and if ennui has set it since then, this should make him love it all over again. Perhaps, if we’re lucky, his Third Man Records will release it on vinyl.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart