Jack White has some serious competition from a little red fox.
A new video shows the fox—along with a tiny fluffy dog, a braying donkey, a horse, a cow, a French bulldog and several others—”singing” The White Stripes’ biggest hit “Seven Nation Army” and totally owning it. The cows and goats may not have White’s way with words, but they have rhythm and can carry a tune in their own special way.
Back in 2014, White said he wasn’t sick of the ubiquitous song yet, and if ennui has set it since then, this should make him love it all over again. Perhaps, if we’re lucky, his Third Man Records will release it on vinyl.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms